James M. Leipzig, M.D., F.A.C.S.
A fellowship-trained spinal surgeon, Dr. Leipzig has over twenty years of experience providing professional and state-of-the art care to our patients. His credentials include:
• Undergraduate: University of California, Davis, B.S., Physiology, with Honors
• Medical School: University of California-Los Angeles, M.D.
• Residency: University of California-Los Angeles, Orthopedic Surgery
• Fellowship: Spine and scoliosis surgery, Cornell University, New York, NY
• Academic Appointments: Ohio State University, Assistant Professor of Surgery; Johns Hopkins University, Clinical Instructor of Orthopedic Surgery
• Hospital Affiliations: Lewis Gale Medical Center, Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Montgomery Regional Hospital
• Society Memberships: Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery; Fellow, American College of Surgeons; Member, American Academy of Neurological Surgeons, Member, North American Spine Society; Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons.